Dear Parents and Carers,
May I take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy festive break and hope that you all stay safe and healthy over the holiday.
There are so many great stories to tell you about this last term with regards to all the great achievements, activities and progress that your child has achieved this term.
From wake boarding to snowboarding, from cooking qualifications to boxing expertise, from rock climbing to theatre trips, from visiting museums to charity events and of course not to mention all the education that your child has received that will support them in the future. The list could go on and on!
I mention this because I really think that our college offers such a great opportunity for young people to find themselves, their identity and their maturity in a caring environment. I think that come the new year, it will be important to meet with centre staff to go over the progress and of course address any issues and concerns so that we all start the new term as one team. Stay tuned for an invite to meet the team at the centres so we restart the term in a positive way.
A few reminders / things to note:
• Please continue to test for Covid 19 on a regular basis over the school holiday
• We will test our pupils when they get back on site in January
• Friday the 17th of December is a 12.30 finish for all children. If you child receives school transport, this has been organised.
• School returns 4th January 2022
• Eligible Free School Vouchers will be issued electronically / via post as prior agreed on Monday 20th December
Wising you all a happy holiday and I will be in touch in the new year to update you on a few things in order to support the progress of your children.