Storm Eunice is due to arrive on our shores tomorrow, and Red and Amber weather warnings have been issued by the Met Office.

We are watching the weather news closely and will make a decision early in the morning if we feel we need to close the school for the safety of our students and staff.

We ask that parents and carers please check back here, and check their messages first thing in the morning, for any communications regarding school closures.  As always, our first priority will be for the safety of our school community. Thank you.